We're hiring: customer service/tech support
April 22nd, 2022
This position is now closed
We provide web design and marketing services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our customer support team. Customer service is key to our business and although the role will include dealing with new sales, we do not operate a hard sell environment. The successful candidate should be of even temperament, great at understanding our clients' needs and able to provide high quality solutions while always exceeding their expectations. There is a technical element to the role such as setting up domain names and email accounts. If you're the person your friends go to fix their technical problems, you're probably the kind of person we are looking for.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients use our systems such as our content management system
- Assisting clients to complete their Welcome Packs
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries
- Dealing with customer questions via telephone and email e.g. when their website will be completed, late payments etc
- Taking and requesting payments
- Helping clients with their websites' content
- Dealing with customers through live chat
- Solving technical problems such as email account configuration issues and domain setups
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent English skills i.e. spelling, grammar and able to write well-formed, professional emails
- Able to empathise with client's needs
- Have excellent IT skills and be able to learn procedures and processes which customers may need assistance with such as setting up their email accounts
- Have a creative mind set
- Ability to solve problems using a logical approach
- Quick to learn and absorb information, proactive and efficient in everything you do
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task
- Use own initiative
- Experience working for a company in the web design field
- Past customer service experience
- IT qualification
- Get your birthday off
- Work from home
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Annual leave increases with service
- Free monthly food days
- 6.5 Hour working day*
- Flexible working hours
- Reduced working hours
- Team performance rewards
- Individual performance rewards
- Casual dress
- Company provided equipment
Contract: Permanent. (3 month probationary period)
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday - 32.5 hours a week*
Holidays: 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: Working from home
This is currently a remote role and involves working from home - this may change if we find working from home full time isn't working as we expected.
We do expect attendance of specific meetings and events in person however, due to this, we would expect a successful candidates commute to be no longer than an hour to Cardiff. Please ensure you have adequate working arrangements such as a desk and fast internet before applying.
Face to face interviews will be conducted in person with social distancing observed.
Salary increases annually depending on performance.
*Our standard working week is 37.5 hours. However, we are passionate about improving working conditions for the team. As such we currently operate a reduced 32.5 hour working week but reserve the right to increase this in line with workload requirements.
The closing date for the position is the 06th May 2022. After this date we will be considering applicants and should you be successful we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
If you have found this article useful and informative, please share it below :-)