We're Hiring: Junior Web Designer / Graphic Designer
February 1st, 2016
We are no longer accepting applications for this role
Webfactory provides web design and marketing services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a junior web / graphic designer.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Producing website mock-ups
- Producing logo designs
- Dealing with client design requests
- Have experience with Adobe's suite of software
- Have a creative mind set
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on their own or in a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task
- Use own initiative
- Understand and be able to work with CSS
- Understand and be able to work with HTML
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week
Holidays: 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: You will be based in our Cardiff office.
*Salary increases after probation to £16,000pa with annual increases depending on performance.
- Free onsite gym
- Flexitime scheme
- Bonus scheme
Please submit examples of your work and CV to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies or job boards please
If you have found this article useful and informative, please share it below :-)