We're Hiring: Customer Service Champion
February 7th, 2017
Applications for this position are no longer accepted as the application deadline has passed
Webfactory provides web design and marketing services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our customer support team. Customer service is key to our business and although the role will include dealing with new sales, we do not operate a hard sell environment. The successful candidate should be of even temperament, great at understanding our clients' needs and able to provide high quality solutions while always exceeding their expectations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients use our systems such as our content management system
- Assisting clients to complete their welcome packs
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries
- Dealing with customer questions e.g. when their website will be completed, late payments etc.
- Taking and requesting payments
- Helping clients with their websites' content
- Dealing with customers through live chat
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent English skills i.e. spelling, grammar and able to write well formed, professional emails.
- Able to empathise with client's needs
- Have excellent IT skill and able to learn procedures and processes which customers may need assistance with such as setting up their email accounts
- Have a creative mind set
- Quick to learn, proactive and efficient in everything you do
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task
- Use own initiative
- Experience working for a company in the web design field
- Past customer service experience
Webfactory offers a wide range of services and so there may be opportunities to broaden this role in to areas such as content writing, serach optimisation and marketing.
Contract: Permanent. (6 Month probationary period)
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £16,500pa (increases annual after probation depending on performance)
Holidays: 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: You will be based in our Cardiff office.
- Free onsite gym
- Flexitime scheme
- Bonus scheme
Closing Date: 19 Feb 2017 Applications after this date unfortunately will not be considered.
No Agencies Please
If you have found this article useful and informative, please share it below :-)