We're Hiring: Customer Service / Tech Support
June 28th, 2018
This position has now been filled
Webfactory provides web design and marketing services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our customer support team. Customer service is key to our business and although the role will include dealing with new sales, we do not operate a hard sell environment. The successful candidate should be of even temperament, great at understanding our clients' needs and able to provide high quality solutions while always exceeding their expectations. There is a technical element to the role such as setting up domain name and email accounts. If you are the person your friends go to fix their technical problems, you're probably the kind of person we are looking for.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients use our systems such as our content management system
- Assisting clients to complete their welcome packs
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries
- Dealing with customer questions e.g. when their website will be completed, late payments etc.
- Taking and requesting payments
- Helping clients with their websites' content
- Dealing with customers through live chat
- Solving technical problems such as email account configuration issues and domain setups
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent English skills i.e. spelling, grammar and able to write well-formed, professional emails.
- Able to empathise with client's needs
- Have excellent IT skill and able to learn procedures and processes which customers may need assistance with such as setting up their email accounts
- Have a creative mind set
- Quick to learn and absorb information, proactive and efficient in everything you do
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task
- Use own initiative
- Experience working for a company in the web design field
- Past customer service experience
- IT qualification
Contract: Permanent. (3 Month probationary period)
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week*
Holidays: 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: You will be based in our Cardiff office.
*We passionate about improving working conditions for the team. As such we are currently trialling a reduced 32.5 hour working week
Salary increases annual depending on performance.
- Free onsite gym
- Flexitime scheme
- Team Performance Rewards
- Individual Performance Rewards
The closing date for the position is the 11th of July 2018. After this date we will be considering applicants and should you be successful we will be in touch to schedule a interview.
No Agencies Please
If you have found this article useful and informative, please share it below :-)