We're Hiring: Customer Service / Tech Support
January 10th, 2020
Applications for this position are now closed
Webfactory provides web design and marketing services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our customer support team. Customer service is key to our business and although the role will include dealing with new sales, we do not operate a hard sell environment. The successful candidate should be of even temperament, great at understanding our clients' needs and able to provide high quality solutions while always exceeding their expectations. There is a technical element to the role such as setting up domain name and email accounts. If you are the person your friends go to fix their technical problems, you're probably the kind of person we are looking for.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients use our systems such as our content management system
- Assisting clients to complete their welcome packs
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries
- Dealing with customer questions via telephone and email e.g. when their website will be completed, late payments etc
- Taking and requesting payments
- Helping clients with their websites' content
- Dealing with customers through live chat
- Solving technical problems such as email account configuration issues and domain setups
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent English skills i.e. spelling, grammar and able to write well-formed, professional emails.
- Able to empathise with client's needs
- Have excellent IT skills and be able to learn procedures and processes which customers may >need assistance with such as setting up their email accounts
- Have a creative mind set
- Ability to solve problems using a logical approach.
- Quick to learn and absorb information, proactive and efficient in everything you do
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task
- Use own initiative
- Experience working for a company in the web design field
- Past customer service experience
- IT qualification
- Free onsite gym
- Get your birthday off
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Annual leave increases with service
- Free monthly food days
- 6.5 Hour working day*
- Flexible working hours
- Reduced working hours
- Team Performance Rewards
- Individual Performance Rewards
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Contract: Permanent. (3 Month probationary period)
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday - 32.5 hours a week*
Holidays: 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: You will be based in our Cardiff office.
Salary increases annually depending on performance.
*Our standard working week is 37.5 hours. However, we are passionate about improving working conditions for the team. As such we currently operate a reduced 32.5 hour working week but reserve the right to increase this in line with workload requirements.
The closing date for the position is the 24th of January 2020. After this date we will be considering applicants and should you be successful we will be in touch to schedule a interview.
If you have found this article useful and informative, please share it below :-)